Welcome to Highgate School, located on the northern edge of Hampstead Heath and in the heart of Highgate Village. The venue has a setting that combines the energy of modern, urban life with the tranquillity of a green space – making it the ideal venue to host your event.
Highgate School provides a prestigious setting and offer a range of facilities which can be tailored to meet individual needs. Our team would be happy to suggest the best-suited venue for your event. We can accommodate:
- Civil Ceremonies (accredited since 2011)
- Wedding Receptions
- Christenings/Bar mitzvahs
- Conferences and Seminars
- Meetings and Courses
- Product launches
- Concerts and Drama
- Gala diners
- Corporate and Private receptions
- Sporting events
- and more recently, The School has been the location for films, dramas, glossy magazine shoots and historical documentaries.
The London location of Highgate School also means that it is accessible for you and your guests, with a variety of transport links nearby. 5 miles away from Central London. Nearest tube stations: Highgate or Archway (Northern Line and Overground).
- Approved premises licensed for marriages and civil partnerships
- Historic venue-19th Century venue situated in the heart of Highgate Village
- Accessible location in London
- Professional and dedicated service- tailored to meet individual needs
- Space for a Marquee
- Can accommodate events up to 400 people
- Exclusive Use
- Allows Private Catering
Please note that all profits contribute to the funding of bursaries, charitable ambitions and improvement of School’s buildings and facilities.
View the embedded image gallery online at:Click on the thumbnail to view an image gallery.