The next open event is:
Saturday 5 October 2019
Arrival between 9am and 11.45am
Discover what Highgate has to offer before making your application. If you are considering 11+ entry at Highgate, then our open day lets you view facilities, hear from our Head, and talk to current staff and pupils.
- We encourage parents and children to attend. Please book online in advance. Your place, and specific start time, will be confirmed by email.
- Our open day begins at the Mills Centre, with self-guided tours that take you across our entire site. You will be able to visit each individual subject area, while prospective pupils can take part in some activities.
- Our Head will speak to groups of parents throughout the morning.
- Teachers, pupils and our Admissions team will be available to answer all the questions you, and your child, may have.
- We offer a number of weekday open mornings during term time. These start at 8.45am and conclude by 10.45am. Numbers are strictly limited and priority is given to families with children who will sit the entrance assessments in December 2019. Booking is essential.
- Our open mornings for Michaelmas term 2019 are: Wednesday 18 September (fully booked), Tuesday 24 September (fully booked), Wednesday 16 October and Tuesday 5 November.
- You will hear from our Head and enjoy refreshments and have a personal tour led by pupils.
- Children are welcome to attend and will have the opportunity to quiz a teacher or two, whilst parents attend our Head’s talk and Q&A session.
- We look forward to meeting you!
Private visits to our Senior School can be arranged for those moving to the area who currently live too far to attend our open day. Private tours can also be arranged for anyone who needs to discuss their child’s special circumstances in more detail than is possible at an open day.